The class teaches:
- whole body massage program
- ailment relief such as colic relief, constipation sticky eye, blocked nose…
This is a wonderfully relaxing time spent in small groups with babies from newborn to 7 months. The massage space is kept warm, welcoming and dimly lit to help Mums and Babies sink into a warm, happy and safe zone. Mums are provided with complimentary massage oil, full parent notes, refreshments including lovely choclolate bisccuits ?
Simply Massage has amazing benefits for both new-born baby and new-born mummy, a relaxing, nurturing class which teaches full baby massage routine to new mums with babies up to 6 months old. It really is simply massage, support and friendship.
The benefits of massage are;
- bonding for mum and baby
- tones baby’s muscles
- nourishes baby’s skin
- can increase Mums milk flow
- May help with babies sleeping pattern
- Helps baby recognise the boundaries of their bodies and ultimately their spatial awareness
- Assists cognitive development
- Particularly beneficial for babies and Mummy’s who may have had a stressful birth journey
- Touch is baby’s first communication; supports and develops early communication skills
- Increases Mums oxytocin levels, creating a feeling of love and wellbeing
- Helps mummy’s meet their support newtwork and begin to form their ‘mummy tribe’.