Babylove at Home spring block 1
WANT TO JOIN IN WITH OUR AT HOME SESSIONS?
There are various ways to join us.
Babylove at Home spring package
Just £15 for 3 weeks starting w/b 22/2/21 BUT you can join whenever you would like to and pay for the remaining weeks…. Our package contains access to;
- Babylove Tinies, Tweenies, Toddlers and Beach Babies live and fully interactive on Zoom and on Facebook live.
- Catch up on above classes on Facebook in your own time
- Access to Baby Massage Video training
- Interactive coffee and catch up socials for all mums from pregnancy through to toddlers. A great chance to feel part of the community from your own home.
- Option to join WhatsApp groups and continue to build your social networks with others in your classes and Zoom coffee groups.
- Automatic option to transfer to face to face classes as soon as we are able to run them. (*times will vary)
- To book follow link and select babylove at home spring package Tuesdays and Wednesdays https://bookwhen.com/babylovegroups
Babylove at home community outreach
Join us fee free/ donation only on Facebook as we run our Babylove Tinies, Tweenies, Toddlers and Beach Babies
Pay as you go zoom sessions
If you are not able to commit but would like to join in interactively occasionally on Zoom then you can pay £3 payg to join us on zoom. To book follow link and select pay as you go session https://bookwhen.com/babylovegroups
We are running in 3 weekly blocks to fit in with welsh government announcements on Tuesdays and Wednesday’s, beginning Tuesday 23/02/2021
12 noon coffee and catch up for all
10am Toddlers and Beach Baby music and movement part 1
11am Beach Babies part 2 and story time
12 noon Coffee and catch up for all
If you would love to attend Babylove simply Massage interactively rather than follow the video tutorials I am happy to run a Zoom class if there is enough interest, just let me know by return email.
Having a baby or have just had a baby?
Currently I haven’t scheduled a coffee zoom for this group yet, I wanted to ascertain if there would be enough interest. If you are waiting for baby to be born, or are at home with a new baby, would you like the opportunity to meet up virtually with each other? I can happily facilitate this on Zoom, from this we can then start a WhatsApp group? Even arrange for small walks once we are allowed to?? If this is something you would like to be part of, let me know, I have time available on a Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday afternoon.
Ante Natal Classes
If there are Mums or Mums to be out there who would like to join my Mamalove antenatal with baby brunch access then let me know again by return email. In this current climate it will be easier to bespoke this to you actual needs and my full launch of Mamalove will begin when we can resume face to face.